Dear Partner

Hope you are doing great!!

Please add me on Gtalk/yahoo at *arpittechwire* and do share me your
hotlist also at *ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>.

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant for the same position.

*Position:                                    Application Packager*

*Location of Work:                    Cincinnati, Ohio*

*Estimated Duration:                 Until March 2016*

*Interview process:                    Onsite for locals, phone and skype
for non-locals*

*Essential Job Functions:*

   - Quality assurance of packaged applications
   - Adhere to best practices and standards stipulated by the Company
   - Provide guidance on application packaging concerns prior to production
   deployment

*Requirements:*

   - At least 2 years of Application Packaging experience
   - At least 2 years of Quality Assurance Experience
   - Detailed oriented required
   - Process oriented required
   - IBM Endpoint Manager (IEM) Console experience preferable
   - IEM ActionScript and IEM Relevance experience preferable
   - VBS scripting preferred
   - Agile experience preferable

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Arpit Arora | Assistant Team Lead-Recruitment*

*Technology Resource Group Inc.*
*3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051*

*Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 961, Cell: 408-502-5132*

*Fax: 408-884-2409*

*ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>* | **www.tresourceinc.com*
<http://www.tresourceinc.com/>