Hi,

Greetings from Coolsoft!!!

One of my clients is looking to fill this position immediately. If The Job
Skills matches your Experience please reply with your updated resume and
below details.

Looking forward for your Quick Reply...

Please find below requirement, if you are interested for the below position
please let me know.

*Requirement: .Net Developer with Health care exp*

*Location: Columbia, SC 29201*

*Duration: 12 Months*

SCI-PAS migration to SCIAPPS framework, Development and Support; HL7 v2.5.1
Development, Implementation and Support; Meaningful Use Development; VFC
Development and Support; SCI Registry Support; and Database Split. Job
and support our new v2.5.1 fully compliant HL7 system. Prepare meaningful
use subsystem for development. Support and enhance the VFC software system.
Support the SCI Registry web project. Integrate and support a new
forecasting module. Assist with the immunization database split from our
main CARES system.

REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. C#
2. ASP.NET
3. JQUERY
4. MSSQL
5. .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5/4.0
6. RDLC REPORTING

PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. WEB SERVICES (REST, SOAP, WSDL)
2. HL-7
3. VTRCKS
4. EMR/HER

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Harsha*
Contact No: (502) 442-7871 Ext: 203

Email Id: har...@coolsofttech.com

*COOLSOFT, **An Information Technology Company, *

1902 Campus Place, Suite 12, Louisville, KY, 40299

www.coolsofttech.com