Hello Associates,

Let me know if you have any suitable resource for the below position.

We may need visa proof (I 797) if you are submitting a H1B consultant. I
may not be to work with OPT's at this point of time as the project is
critical and need experienced hands.

*Send your resumes to diva...@taditsolutions.com
<diva...@taditsolutions.com>*

*Title: Sr Java Developer *

*Location -  San Ramon, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Rate: DOE*

*Required Skills:*

·         Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software
Design patterns and Java coding principles

·         Hands-on experience in web services (*REST, SOAP, WSDL* etc.),
using Apache Commons Suite & Maven, *SQL Database such as Oracle MySQL,
PostgreSQL* etc.

·         Hands-on experience in utilizing *Spring Framework* (Core, MVC,
Integration and Data), *Spring Boot*.

·         Experience in Spring *Cloud* is a plus.

·         Hands-on experience with web development using *HTML5, Java
Script, jQuery, Angular JS, CSS*.

·         Experience with Play framework, *Angular* is a big plus

*Desired Characteristics: non-Technical skills*

·         Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating
specific technical topics or assignments

·         Experience in building scalable and highly available distributed
systems

·         Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for
development tasks

·         Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited
information and vague problem definitions

·         Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers
on behalf of the team

·         Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with
senior leadership with confidence and clarity

·         Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring team members. Shows
ability to effectively delegate work.