Hello,

My name is *VishwaBandhu *and I'm a Technical Recruiter with *Droisys, Inc.*
Hope you are doing great. Please find below job description and if this
suits your profile, please share your latest resume and contact details
ASAP and I'll get back to you shortly or I would really appreciate if you
can give me a call at *408-874-8333 Extn. 239 or 408-459-5759* at your
earliest convenience.

Exp. Range: 5.0 to 10.0

Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer

Location: LITTLETON, CO

Duration: 6+ months

Job Description:

·         Experience in enterprise scale sites development into responsive
design using Adobe CQ Extensive JavaScript

·         Good to have Adobe CQ Developer Certification

·         Gather requirements about Adobe CQ component requests from
business stakeholders.

·         Create functional specification about how the requirements will
be implemented in a way that does not deter performance and complies with
industry best practices.

·         Develops and tests the Adobe CQ components.

·         Supports the migration of Adobe CQ components to production
environment.

·         Serves as a code reviewer for other CQ developers.

·         Build website templates, components and pages into responsive
design.

·         Experience in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap CSS, JavaScript and JSON
Participate in quality assurance and UAT testing and monitoring automated
tools to improve and maintain quality standards.

·         Competency preferred in the following: Angular and Backbone JS

·         Supports CMS publishing tools.
Domain: telecom

Regards,

VishwaBandhu Govil