Hi Professionals,

I'm *Pankaj* from *Technology Resource Group*.

Hope you are doing great Today…

I have an opportunities with me you might be interested, Please review the
Job specifications below and let me know if interested.

*For Immediate consideration please call @ 408-709-1760 Ext : 9855, You can
also mail me at **pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com*
<pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com>

*Requirement:*

*Title                 : Web Engineer*

*Location          : San Francisco, CA*

*Duration         : Long Term Contract*

*Responsibilities*

·         Implementing, testing, documenting, deploying, and supporting
custom features to Lithium's products, focusing on the interactive/user
interface aspects of the solution

·         Managing and accounting for your own time and activities;
developing your technical and professional skills within the department

·         Collaborating with and helping colleagues solve technical problems

·         Contributing to operational and process improvements

*Requirements*

·         BS in Computer Science, Human/Computer Interaction, or relevant
field

·         Formal training/education, or 3 years professional experience, in
front-end web programming technologies (e.g.: HTML5, CSS/Sass, JavaScript,
jQuery)

·         Working ability to create interaction designs, wire frames, and
visual mock-ups; familiarity with Balsamq, Illustrator, Photoshop

·         Working knowledge of AngularJS or other single-page web
application architectures

·         Familiarity with XML, DOM, and templating schemes (e.g.:
FreeMarker, Velocity, XSLT)

·         Strong command of the English language (written, spoken,
colloquial); additional languages a plus

*Additional Skills*

·         Working knowledge of:

o   Software revision control including Git and Subversion

o   Calling REST-based web services, and manipulating XML and JSON/P data
formats

o   TCP/IP networking suite and abstraction layers; ability to diagnose
basic network issues (e.g.: host not reachable, address/port not
responding, latency/performance)

o   Build tools (e.g.: ant, gulp, grunt, make, maven, npm) a plus

o   Agile Scrum methodology

o   UNIX command-line tools

·         Working ability to:

o   Document requirements, functionality, and design of customizations and
features

o   Define a technical problem set and provide level of effort estimates
based on top-down or bottom-up analysis

·         Foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures and
algorithms, object-oriented programming, design patterns, concurrency,
files and databases, performance analysis

·         Ability to travel up to 10-15% (estimated 5 days per quarter for
internal meetings or workshops)

*Best Regards..*

Pankaj Singh | Sr. Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Napervills, IL, 60563

Office: (408)-709-1760 Ext : 9855,

G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> pankajsingh.recruiter |
pankajsinghKIET2010| Fax: 408-213-8316

pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com | pan...@tresourceinc.com |