Hi ,

I would like to introduce a very urgent Job opportunity please go through
with this role and let me know If we are on the same page. Also if you are
interested to apply for this opening then kindly revert with your updated
resume.

*Position                               : UNIX Admin*

*Location                               : NYC, NY*

*Duration                              : 6+ Months*

*Interview Procedure      : Phone followed with Face to Face*

·         Extensive knowledge of Redhat RHEL 5, 6, TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP.

·         Strong Unix / Linux administration skills in a predominantly
Redhat environments

·         Knowledge of clustering/high-availability technologies (Veritas
Cluster suite, PowerHA)

·         Knowledge of automation technologies (Puppet/Chef/cfengine)

·         Knowledge of most popular UNIX shells (bash, ksh)

·         Experience of coding in any one of these languages  -
ruby/python/perl/java

·         Awareness of virtualization technologies (vmware/OpenStack)

·         Knowledge of monitoring systems (nimbus)

·         Performance tuning for key services

*Thanks*

*Regards,*

*Kiran Gupta*

2401 Fountain View Dr, STE 502, Houston TX 77057

Office*: 717-619-1025* | Fax: 1 (800) 420 3072

*kgu...@cynosuretechnologies.com* <kgu...@cynosuretechnologies.com> |
www.cynosuretechnologies.com

https://www.facebook.com/cynosuretech