Please send the resumes at : kgu...@cynosuretechnologies.com

Dear Vendors,

Good Morning. Hope all is well.

Please find below mentioned position which I have from one of my direct
clients. Can you please have a look and let me know if you have any
suitable resource for the same.

*Job Title: Sr. Automation Test Engineer*
*Location: Malvern, PA*
*Duration: 6 Months+*

·         At least 8+ years of experience with software test automation.

·         At least 3 years of experience with Java.

·         Ability to provide technical leadership and test automation
assistance to other Software Engineers in the team.

·         Experience building and maintaining test automation frameworks.

·         Creating and maintaining Test plan.

·         Experience with open source tools like Cucumber, Selenium, etc.

·         Solid software test experience including testing multi-tier
applications with databases.

·         Proficient in developing and executing manual and automated black
box tests for functional & regression testing.

·         Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
including, but not limited to, Agile software development methodology such
as BDD, Scrum or Kanban.

·         Experience in using defect tracking system to report, track and
defects.

·         Passion for Software Quality, customers, problem detection, and
analysis. Bonus Skills:

·         Experience integrating test suites into continues build
environments like Jenkins.

·         Familiarity with code coverage tools and concepts.

·         Ability to understand complex database queries and procedures.

·         Knowledge of release management and deployment workflow processes

·         Experience and understanding of Financial Industry experience.

Thanks...

*Kiran Gupta*

2401 Fountain View Dr, STE 502, Houston TX 77057

*kgu...@cynosuretechnologies.com* <kgu...@cynosuretechnologies.com> |
www.cynosuretechnologies.com

https://www.facebook.com/cynosuretech