*Kindly Reply : ash...@foursconsultingusa.com
<ash...@foursconsultingusa.com>*

*Need Visa copy at the time of submission*

Hi Vendors,

I have an urgent opening for the below job with one of my client in TN
location. Kindly share your consultant profile matching the below skills.

*Job Role       :   **(OAM) Oracle Access Manager Consultant*

*Job Location:    **Nashville, TN*

*Duration       :    *
*Contract*

*Job Description:*

·         Implementing and customizing Oracle Identity Manager (OIM and
OAM) 11g R2 according to the requirements.

·         Installed and configured Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle
Access Manager (OAM)

·         Worked on development of OAM customizations such as Schedule
Jobs, Event Handlers, Plugins, and Approval Workflows according to business
needs.

·         Worked on development of OAM customizations related to login
pages, error pages and page flow, authentication and authorization plugins,
setting up OAM policies, installing components.

·         Experience with building custom connectors from ground up based
on requirements.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ashish Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Email: ash...@foursconsultingusa.com <ash...@foursconsultingusa.com>*

*Note:* *This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept
our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed
from our Mailing list.*