Hi ,

  Good Morning.

Please send me your suitable consultants regarding the below requirement.

Remedy  CMDB developers

Locations: St.Louis,MO or Denver,CO

 Duration: 2years

No of Positions: 12

we need CMDB developers with combines skills of CMDB, Atrium Integrator and
Java APIs/web services development if possible.

Key skills required are:

·         5-8 years of experience as a BMC Atrium CMDB Developer with
strong knowledge & experience on data modeling and loading into CMDB

·         Ability to map data between Atrium CMDB and different data
sources using BMC Atrium Integrator

·         Good knowledge & experience on Agile/scrum projects and knowledge
on building Remedy foundation data

·         Experience in Remedy based Java API/Web services development &
integration is preferred

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Raman M*