Hi Friends,
Hope you are doing great.

We have very urgent opening for the following positions and can setup
interview immediately.
If you have any suitable profile please send the resume in word format to
kumar.gau...@diverselynx.com, you can also reach me at Phone  : 7324521006
Ext : 274

*Role                        : Talend Developer *

*Work Location        :  Chicago, IL *

*Duration                 : 12 months*

*Interview                 : Phone/Skype*

*Mandatory Technical Skills:        *

•        Programming experience using Talend Enterprise Data Integration

•        Programming experience or working knowledge of *Ab Initio and Data
Stage tools*

*•        Hands-on experience in Hive, PIG*

•        Demonstrated experience in at least 2 real world IT projects in
Big Data, Data warehouse

•        Strong communication skills

•        Strong technical team leadership and collaboration.

*Desirable Technical Skills:           *

•        *Ab initio, Data Stage to Talend migration*

*•        Industry vertical application for Big Data/Analytics
(Retail/Healthcare)*

*•        Deployment of a large distributed Big Data Application (e.g.,
Customer Insights and other analytics) *

·         •Experience in working with Agile methodologies

·         •Hands-on development experiene with Hadoop technologies

·         •Familiarity with HIPPA data and masking

·         •Hands-on experience in XML

*Mandatory Functional Skills:        *

*Desirable Functional Skills:*         Functional experience around retail
industry

*Total Experience Required:*        8 to 10

Thanks have a nice day !!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kumar Gaurav | Sr. Technical Recruiter

Email  : kumar.gau...@diverselynx.com | Direct : 7324521006 Ext : 274

Gtalk-gauravidc140 |Skype : gaurav.kumar337| Linked In :
linkedin.com/pub/kumar-gaurav/60/659/299

*Diverse Lynx**.* | 300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540

Note: Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability,
competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions.
We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company.
This is not an unsolicited mail. If it is not intended for you or you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails please reply with a "remove" in the
subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any
e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are
extremely sorry if our email has caused any inconvenience to you.