Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Advisory Delivery Lead *for one of our client at *Northern,
NJ*. Please let me know your interest.

*Advisory Delivery Lead - Enterprise Solutions Location: Northern, NJ
Duration: 6+ months*

*Interview:  In-person is required*

*Primary Purpose and Goal:*

·         Lead and execute the technical deployment of client business
applications as directed by the Senior Delivery Architect on behalf of the
corresponding Business Relationship Manager.

·         To effect the successful technical deployment of business
applications in accordance to client IT Standards and Global practices.

*Responsibilities and Tasks:*

Lead and execute the successful technical deployment of systems within
member firm and global environments, the role will:

·         Support the Senior Delivery Architect in their role as trusted
advisor and representative in any technical matter as required

·         Lead and execute the technical alignment of *Global/Regional/Local
configuration and deployment* architectures with respect to supporting core
infrastructure items; for example, operating systems, productivity tools,
browsers, and database technologies

·         Lead and execute the determination of requirements for all
aspects of technical delivery and configuration, including: documentation,
workshops, forums, training and contribute to their development and
delivery.

·         Coordinate these activities and other communications as directed
by ITS Global

·         Work with Global/Regional/Local IT teams to help them configure
implementations, plan functional and performance testing as well as
facilitate the transition of systems through delivery into formal support
processes

·         Participate as required in any technical task as directed by the
Head of Application Delivery

*Skills:*

·         Management and Competencies

·         Experienced lead in *deploying Enterprise solutions*

·         Capable of executing against plans of action

·         Potential for developing team members and being a role model

·         Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to
document and communicate technical information to IT professionals

·         Ability to partner with ITS, business and member firm technical
teams (where applicable)

·         International experience with the ability to work in a diverse
work environment across cultures and time-zones; available to travel
(internationally) at short notice and host/attend international calls
outside of standard working hours

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.