*Mail me your updated resume on chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com
<chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com>*

*Rate: 47/hr MAX*

* Only GC/ USC*

Hello,

We are currently looking for “*Mainframe Developer**” *and your profile
appears to be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role: **Mainframe Developer*

*Duration: **6+ Months*

*Location: Wilmington, DE*

*Required*

*Please note: We need only US Citizen Or Green Card Holder for this
requirement (This is a strict clause from the customer) - EAD cannot be
considered*

*Job Responsibilities:*

•                    Understanding the functional requirements and
developing/enhancing the application programs in mainframe systems using
the primary skills.

•                    Creating technical design documents and use case
documents based on the functional requirements.

•                    Conduct walkthrough session with all stakeholders and
get necessary signoffs.

•                    Coordinate within team about the changes and take
ownership to the modules assigned.

•                    Support QA testing and resolve defects within SLA.

•                    Propagate changes from lower region to production
region.

•                    Support and monitor production deployments.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandrashekhar Kumar

Technical Recruiter

Diverse Lynx, LLC