*SAP Test Lead with QUOTE TO CASH(QTC)*

*Rate $65/hr*

*Hoboken jersey city, NJ*

*FACE 2 FACE*

*We are looking for a Test Lead for our ERP Program, for our SAP Quote to*

*Cash release.  *

This would be a contract position that would start immediately and go until

mid-2017.

We are looking for someone with the following:

Experience with SAP Quote to Cash Modules (Sales and Distribution,

Inventory Accounting)

Develop and implement testing strategy

Define and manage the development of key testing deliverables

Lead analysis and reporting of testing results

Manage the tracking and resolution of risks and issues

Manage coordination of testing resources to support test cycles

Lead test tool setup and administration

Manage key testing deliverables and architecture

Escalate issues as required to SVP & ERP Program Lead

Experience with Rational Quality Manager

Experience with JIRA for defect tracking

International experience

Experience with heavy integration testing

*Thanks and Regards*

*Shweta Ojha*

Sr. Technical Recruiter | Sage Group Consulting

*Direct: *732-784-6492

*Email: *so...@sagetl.com

*Gtalk: *sojha1290*|Ymail: *ojha1290