Hi Partners,
Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement for the below position. Please let me know
your availability and interest.

*Please share Suitable resume to ir...@globalwebmaster.us*

*Position: System Administrator / VMware Administrator*
*Location: Lake Forest, IL*
*Duration: 1 year contract*
*Max Rate :40/hr on C2C*
Any Visa

Job Description:

Essential Skills
1) Wintel/VMware administrator, hands-on experience in installing,
configuring and maintaining OS Windows 2003/2008/2012
2) Hands-on experience in Server migration using tools such as VMware
converter, platespin etc
3) Good knowledge in VMware such as vSphere 4.1/5.1/5.1, experience in
upgrading ESXi hosts and vCenter
4) Troubleshooting hardware and Operating system related issue
Desirable Skills
Disaster management for server infrastructure in DC.
Simulation/testing/documentation to have a good DR procedure in place
Ensure that the Work is carried out as per the ITIL/ITSM model. - Regular
filling up of change log - Ensuring sending of unavailability/availability
announcements - Preparation of RFCs as needed - Publishing of RCA reports
Implement only approved changes Hands on Datacenter experience and
experience in server hardware such as HP Servers (x86) & HP Blade
Enclosures including Virtual Connect (Ethernet and Fiber)

*Warm Regards,*

*Syed Irfan*
*Global Webmaster Inc.*
*160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694*