*Selenium Automation QA Lead with JAVA*

*Duration: 1.5 YEAR contract*

*Rate: $50/hr on CTC*

*ONLY GC, USC*

MUST have 6+ yrs Software automation testing experience; & 2 yrs in Agile
(if they have 2+ yrs in Java development experience that will be HUGE plus)

*What we are looking for is a strong Quality Test lead* who can quickly
come up to speed on our existing system functionality, application
infrastructure, both from a hardware and software perspective. The
candidate filling this position must able to work in a fast-paced, agile
environment.

Working knowledge of a modern welfare eligibility case management system
and preferably hands-on experience with Idaho's Medicaid Eligibility
automation is preferred.

Experience working with government agencies would be preferred, but is not
required.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Shweta Ojha*

Sr. Technical Recruiter | Sage Group Consulting

*Direct: *732-784-6492

*Email: *so...@sagetl.com

*Gtalk: *sojha1290*|Ymail: *ojha1290