Hi

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *732-851-1653*  or  *732-767-0010 EXT:504*

*Job Title: IOS DEVELOPER*

*Job Location: El Segundo, CA*

*Duration: 12+Months*

*Mode of Interview: **Phone then Skype*

*Need someone from CST or PST*

*As an iOS Developer, you will design and build the next generation of
mobile applications. *

*You will work with client and product teams to understand their goals and
those of their customers. *

*The ideal candidate is a forward-thinking individual who is analytical and
detailed oriented. *

*They will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, and working
with multiple testing teams, both from the external client team and
internal teams, both onshore and offshore. Essential Functions:*

·         Conceptualize, build, test and release new apps and update
features for the existing mobile apps

·         Improve our processes and product quality, keeping us up to date
with the latest industry trends in mobile technology

·         Continuously deliver rapid and consistent software and services

·         Thrive on taking ownership and doing whatever it takes to deliver
results

·         Work closely with development team, onsite and occasionally,
offshore

*Essential Requirements:*

·         5+ years of software development experience with at least 3 years
developing for iOS in Objective-C, or Swift

·         3 or more consumer-facing iOS applications in the App Store

·         Experience working with Networking APIs, Concurrency Programming,
Animations

·         A deep understanding of advance design patterns, MVC and other
object oriented patterns/concepts

·         Experience working on development teams, have performed code
reviews and can identify attributes of quality code

·         Proficient in multiple programming languages

·         Can provide access to a code repository of personal projects or
open source contributions. If no code samples are available, candidates may
be asked to perform a code exercise to demonstrate technical proficiency

·         Strong written and verbal communications skills

·         Client engagement experience from a consultant/vendor perspective

*Desired Experience/Skills:*

·         Experience with streaming; HLS; and AVFoundation is a plus

·         Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or
Engineering

·         Experience with software outsourcing of international projects

·         Experience with software development and working in an
Agile/Scrum environment

·         Experience with mobile QA and UI automation testing

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sarthak Bhatia*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

Sage Group Consulting, Inc

W:+ 732-767-0010 EXT:504| Direct:732-851-1653  | F:+ 732-767-0015 |
Email:sbha...@sagetl.com

Website: www.sageci.com

Gtalk : sarthak.ramy

https://www.facebook.com/SageGroupConsultingInc