Hi

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *732-851-1653*  or  *732-767-0010 EXT:504*

*Job Title: .Net Developer*

*Job Location: Kansas City, MO*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Mode of Interview: **Phone then Skype*

*VISA:USC Only*

*Job Description -*

The contract developer is responsible for designing, coding, and testing a
variety of web applications and services.  This position requires the
ability to complete .NET development both independently and as a team.
Creative thinking and troubleshooting skills are required as this role also
includes the support of enterprise web applications and services, including
Cerner’s corporate website, Cerner.com, and a variety of other custom
applications and services.  The contract developer will need to work
closely with other team members and provide input into functional design,
testing, and troubleshooting.

*Preferred Skills - *

•          5+ years of experience in C#/.NET development, Web Forms, and MVC

•          5+ years of experience in Oracle and SQL Server databases

•          Ability to investigate and solve complex problems

•          Ability to work within a team environment

•          Good communication skills; written and verbal

•          Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed

•          Ability to be participate in an on-call rotation

•          Ability to learn and apply new technical skills and concepts
quickly

•          Preferred Qualifications

•          Passion for software engineering

•          Passion for user experience focused development

•          Knowledge of agile software development concepts

•          Experience with JIRA

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sarthak Bhatia*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

Sage Group Consulting, Inc

W:+ 732-767-0010 EXT:504| Direct:732-851-1653  | F:+ 732-767-0015 |
Email:sbha...@sagetl.com

Website: www.sageci.com

Gtalk : sarthak.ramy

https://www.facebook.com/SageGroupConsultingInc