Greetings,

Hope you are doing great,

This is Nitin Sharma from Diverse Lynx.
I am urgently looking for *Lead DataWare House Developer** in **Eden
Prairie**, MN.* Please go through with the requirement and let me know once
you are interested.

*NEED LOCALS*

*Job Description:*

• 5+ years’ experience working in Agile development environment, preferably
Scrum.
• Experience working with large, commercial data sets within a Data
Warehouse environment
• 5+ years in a leadership role with direct reports preferably in the Data
Warehouse development domain
• 5+ years SSIS, SSRS, OLAP, OLTP and SQL Server Development experience
• 5+ years of experience working with mission critical, highly-available
databases in a clustered environment
• Data Migration tools - implemented data migration strategies, Data
Modelling, Data Integration
• Knowledge of Logical and Physical Database Design
• Knowledge of source control tools (e.g. GitHub)
• Bachelor's degree in technical field of equivalent professional
experience
• Experience decision under uncertainty with a tolerance for ambiguity and
attention to detail.
• Strong communication, mentoring / coaching skills and
influencing/leadership
• Experience working in a highly dynamic environment
• Professional communication and presentation skills
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Ability to work collaboratively in global project with a positive team
spirit and ensure team work and coordination.
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels to understand
requirements
• Proven structured problem solving and experience leading a team through
discovery, root-cause, options, next-steps and standardization.

*Preferred Qualifications*
• Dashboard development using Tableau
• Healthcare industry experience
• Scaled Agile experience
• Experience as an Enterprise Data Architect in large scale environments,
OLAP , MDX

*Primary Responsibilities*

• Lead Data Warehousing initiatives that provide new or enhanced
functionality for both internal and external customers. Work with Team
Leads and Architects on new initiatives
• Training and mentorship of Team Members
• Keep apprised of emerging technologies to validate that the technology
and architecture is appropriate for business solution needs and
communicates assessment to the rest of the team
• Works at highest technical advisory level on the most difficult analysis
and design assignments.
• Functions as the lead of an Applications Team of 5 to 7 employees.
• Will schedule, assign, direct, review, supervisor and manage the
Technical Team.
• Perform related follow-up and work coordination activities, including
reporting and metrics, with others on the Technical Team.
• Perform advisory role on complex projects.
• Plan, organize and lead technical aspects of large scale projects to
successful conclusion.
• Perform general management functions including participating in technical
assessments, performance reviews, mentoring, hiring, training
• Lead others toward technical accomplishment, as a collaborative project
team, in order to achieve project goals.
• Adapt quickly to fast-paced change

Best Regards,
Nitin Sharma
Diverse Lynx LLC
300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200, Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone:732-452-1006 EXT 247
Email: nitin.sha...@diverselynx.com
GTALK: nitin.dtsc  Yahoo: nitinsharmaglobal

*“for our open requirements, please visit *Diverselynx Jobs
<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. This
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. Sorry for any
inconvenience.
" Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability,
competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions.
We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company".