*Hello Folks,*

*Please share me resume at--  naren...@tresourceinc.com
<naren...@tresourceinc.com>*

*Title: Full Stack Developer with Spring Boot Framewaork Exp*

*Location: SFO, CA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*(Need **photo id, two references and LinkedIn ID)--Mandatory*

I need a full stack developer with experience on HTML5, Angular 2 and
Spring Boot. Please send resumes to Prakash, Kamlesh, Krishna and cc me.
Let me know if you need additional information.

·         5+ years of Software Development Experience in Web Development
and Java/J2EE Technologies

·         Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software
Design Patterns and Java coding principles

·         Must have hand on experience in Core Java especially OOPs
Concepts, Exceptions Framework, Collections Framework and Multi-Threading

·         *Solid understanding and experience in HTML5, AngularJS 2.0 and
Spring Boot Framework is a MUST*

·         Hand on Experience in SOAP and RESTful Web Services Development

·         Familiarity with Application Servers like Weblogic 11g or JBOSS

·         Experience Working with Relational Databases (Oracle /MySQL)

·         Experience working with JUnit and Maven

·         User level Linux knowledge

·         Work in Agile and Dynamic Environment

·         Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills,
with attention to detail

Thanks &Regards,

Narendra Sharma|*Technology Resource Group**.*|

3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051|
Office:408-709-1760 ext-9947 Fax: 408-884-2409| *naren...@tresourceinc.com*
<naren...@tresourceinc.com>  |http://www.tresourceinc.com/ *|*

Yahoo-IM- *narendra.it25* | Gtalk- *narendradyss*