Hello,

Below are my consultants currently on bench looking for immediate project
startup. They are on Xchange Software’s W2. If you have a contract role
with a direct client that could use their talent, please review their
resume and I can provide their contact information. They are open to
relocate.

*Name*

*Skill*

*Experience*

*Current Location*

*Relocate*

Ramesh

Sr. Java developer

12+ Years

Dallas, TX

Open

Dipali

Java Developer

7+ Years

Sterling, VA

Open

Sai

Java Developer

7 Years

Dallas, TX

Open

Syamala

Sr. Java developer

9 Years

chesterfield, NJ

NJ, NY, PA

Vasavi

Tableau Developer

8+ Years

Iselin, NJ

Open

Sagar

PMO Project Manager

9+ Years

East Rutherford, NJ

Open

Ayush

Business Analyst(Finance)

7 Years

Parsippany, NJ

Open

Kanan

Business Analyst(Health)

7+ Years

Parsippany NJ

NJ, PA

 Varun

Business Analyst(P&C)

7+ Years

Dallas, TX

Open

Krishna

MQ WebSphere Admin

7+ Years

Old bridge, NJ

Open

Samatha

Hadoop/Big Data developer

7 + years

Connecticut

Open

Anirudh

Hadoop Developer

7+ Years

Minneapolis, MN

Open

Saurabh

Sql server Dba

7+ Years

Lewsiville, TX

Open

Navikant

Sql Server developer

7 Years

Woodbridge,NJ

Open

Sandhaya

Sr. QA Analyst

7 Years

Los Angeles, CA

Open

Chandra

.Net  Developer

7 Years

Miami, FL

Open

Reply would be really appreciated.

Waiting to hear something positive from you.

*Aditya Singh*

*XChange Software Inc*

Phone: - *732.444.6580* | Fax: - 732-601-4641 |

*adi...@xchangesoft.net <adi...@xchangesoft.net> *