---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shakeel Ahmad <shakeel001...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 8:29 PM
Subject: Looking For AngularJS Developer @ Orange County, CA
To: shakeel.ah...@idctechnologies.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing well…!!!

I have an urgent position for the role of *AngularJS Developer *at *Orange
County, CA*.Please share your updated resume if you are interested to apply
for this role.

*Duration of assignment: *6 to 12 months

*Work Location :* Aliso Viejo, Orange County, CA

*Education : *Bachelor’s degree

*Job Discreption:*

·                Strong development experience in *Angular JS* (*need to be
Expert in Angular JS, as this is for Product development division.
Interview will be through     stringent use case driven coding exercise*),
C#, Java Script

·               Extensive Web development experience using latest HTML and
CSS standards

·                 Basic database management experience (tables, sprocs,
views, query analysis, etc)

·                Experience with source control systems (check-in,
check-out, branches, merges)

·                Experience working on Agile teams

*Roles & Responsibilities*

§        Perform coding and related software engineering tasks per project
requirements
§        Participate in Sprint Reviews and daily Scrum Meetings as a
committed member of the team
§        Create, document, and perform unit-test plans / scripts
§        Participate in code and design reviews
§        Investigate, analyze, and document reported issues
§        Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with
intuitive interfaces

*Generic Managerial Skills*

 Interpret business requirements and collaborate with the team to determine
implementation details

*Shakeel Ahmad*

IDC Technologies,

1851 McCarthy Blvd