Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes skum...@sagetl.com

 Title: *SharePoint Developer*

Location: *Maplewood, MN *

Duration:*06 month *

*Must be a US Citizen only*

Rate : $55/hr. C2C

*Job Description: *

SharePoint Developer- SharePoint development to replace and upgrade three
existing Notes applications for R&D employees.

·         Proven experience developing SharePoint applications,
especially *SharePoint
2013 (cloud).*

·         *Must have skills in .net and SQL reporting.*

·         Works with moderate work direction, and can identify
issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving.

·         *Plans, designs, develops, codes and tests software systems or
applications for software enhancements and new products.  *

*Responsibilities: *

·         Revises and refines systems as required.

·         *Participates in the devising of project timelines,
implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation.
*

·         Involved in testing and ongoing support of business systems.

·         Develops and maintains operational and system level
documentation.

·         *Must be able to apply SDLC concepts and have a proven track
record of delivering solid, robust applications.  *

Thanks & Regards,

Soni Kumari

Technical Recruiter |Sage Group Consulting Inc

3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 07730

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 450 | Direct: 732-856-5824

Email : skum...@sagetl.com