Hope you are doing well.
This is Bharat from Niyo Infotech.. Please find the JD below and if you
have any consultant available then please let me know ASAP at
*DevOps Engineer with Python*
*Columbus, OH., NY., Dallas, TX*
*Long term Contract*
· For on boarding exiting application, performing Knowledge
transition from Development team to SCM team on build and deployment
· For New applications, work with development to get the
requirements of application build and deployment process.
· Once the process KT is complete from development team, build
engineer role is to write build and deployment scripts according to SCM
team standards and processes to IST, QA , Performance and Production
· After complete of the scripts development and process setup,
build engineer role is expected to execute the builds and deployments to
all above environments based on weekly scheduled build calendar.
· Build engineer is required to perform smoke/sanity tests for the
applications deployed and also troubleshoot the application for the issues
that arise as part of the smoke test process.
· Build engineer is expected to learn the architecture of all the
applications to help trouble shoot any issues for each applications.
· Build engineer need to periodically analyze the hardware and
software capacities of build infrastructure and provide appropriate
recommendation to the Management team for improvements and immediate
· Build Engineer is required to be proficient in Ant, Shell and Per
Scripting. Should be familiar with Code Management Tools like Clearcase.
SCM Process regarding Build, Release and Source Code Management.
· Develop exposure to .NET and Java technologies
· Experience with Ant, Maven, nAnt, BuildForge and Perl for script
· Clearcase management, Subversion administration, deployment
skills, training, and experience
· Knowledge base on Websphere, Weblogic Application Servers
· Experience with Atlassian tools like Bamboo, Jira, and confluence
· Experience with Db2, Oracle and SQL databases preferred
Strong Linux and Windows
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.