I'm Pankaj from Technology Resource Group.
Hope you are doing great Today…
I have an opportunities with me you might be interested, Please review the
Job specifications below and let me know if interested.
For Immediate consideration please call @ 408-709-1760 Ext : 9855, You can
also mail me at pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com
*Title : SailPoint Developer*
*Location : Washington, D.C*
*Duration : 8 month contract opportunity, with likely
The Design, Development, and Implementation Professional will be
responsible for designing and configuring certification and Life cycle
Management processes and implementing the solutions using the Provisioning
Engine in SailPoint IdentityIQ (SailPoint IIQ). In addition, this resource
will be responsible for designing, restructuring and developing SailPoint
related processes to fine tune the application.
*Essential Job Functions:*
• Utilize prior experience to further engineer solutions in all modules of
• Provide necessary inputs on using OOB functionality and
identify/differentiate areas where customization is required.
• Leverage extensive experience in Application Owner/Role Membership/Role
Composition Certification processes and customizations to support key ICFR
and SOC1 compliance requirements.
• Support capability development by leveraging knowledge in beanshell
• The resource will support ad-hoc request to develop solutions for ICAM
clients, including: Necessary on-boarding of new applications,
configuration changes to produce specific SailPoint IIQ solution requested
by service users, and Role Mining/Role modeling to determine best way to
implement Business Role/Functional Roles within ICAM.
• Work with different project teams to understand their specific
provisioning, access management, role management and certification needs
and support them integrating their processes and applications with the
available identity and access solutions.
• Review all system related documentation to inform design and development
• Develop, document and maintain architecture, design, and development
documents required for ICAM sustainment and lifecycle management.
• Develop enhancements and emergency fixes following the formal change
• Responsible for escalation resolution. Provide on-going knowledge
transfer to tier-3 administrators, engineering support staff, team members,
and clients on IAM services and standards.
• Collaborates with the PMO, Business Architecture, QA team, and clients to
effectively deliver solutions in-time and within budget.
*Educational Qualifications and Experience:*
• Master's or Bachelor's degree(s) in Computer Science and/or Electrical
Engineering. Minimum five consecutive years of computer/electrical/software
engineering experience in information security and identity management
fields (seven years of relevant experience required for applicants with
only a Bachelor's degree).
• Nine years of experience as Security Consultant in Identity And Access
• SailPoint certified trained engineer with a minimum of 4 years of
experience in configuring, deploying, and maintaining SailPoint IIQ
infrastructure in an enterprise setting is a must.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in Java programming.
• Demonstrated experience in implementing multiple projects successfully on
SailPoint IIQ; Designed and led IdentityIQ implementations
• Must have hands on experience in onboarding connectors like AD, LDAP,
Unix, Lotus Notes, Outlook Office365, Remedy, and other OOB connectors
• Must have good exposure/hands on experience on SailPoint API.
• Excellent Java programming and scripting knowledge in Linux and Windows
environments is a must.
• Good understanding of system software design and development
methodologies and implementation experience. C++, C#, or Python programming
and scripting knowledge in Linux and Windows environments is desired.
• Experience troubleshooting system hardware and software, particularly to
investigate problems related to device drivers provisioned by the SailPoint
• Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking and protocols (DNS, ICMP, SMB,
• Familiarity with performance analysis using performance monitoring and
• Strong analytical thinking skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to work effectively
in a team/task force as a participant or team leader.
• Demonstrate flexibility to work environment changes and emerging
• Ability to balance risks and reprioritize as needed.
• Demonstrate continuing professional development.
• Superior verbal and written communication/presentation skills in English.
• Professional certifications, e.g., Certified Information Systems Security
Professional (CISSP) by (ISC)2 and GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE),
or advanced information security training by educational organizations such
as SANS Institute is a plus.
Pankaj Singh | Sr. Recruiter
Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Napervills, IL, 60563
Office: (408)-709-1760 Ext : 9855, Cell: (408) 933-9982
G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> pankajsingh.recruiter |
pankajsinghKIET2010| Fax: 408-213-8316
pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com | pan...@tresourceinc.com |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.