Hope you are doing well.
This is Bharat from Niyo Infotech.. Please find the JD below and if you
have any consultant available then please let me know ASAP at
*Deployment Automation Engineer*
*Contract 6 months*
- Administer and support TFS 2010/2015 ecosystem (version control,
build, continuous integration, automation, testing, release)
- Support development teams in software build and automation (Windows
and non-Windows, On-Prem and cloud)
- Provide direction and assistance to development teams on best
practices in software configuration, build and release automation
Mid Level Salesforce experience in deployments, administration is preferred
with ability to understand overall Deployment Management/Change/Release
Experienced (8+ years) Deployment Automation Engineer with good knowledge
of Salesforce deployments
- Solid understanding of DevOps and ALM tools and technologies (TFS,
GIT, Continuous Integration, automated build and release)
- Demonstrated experience of Continuous Integration, Continuous
Development and Automated Testing environments
- Ability to code and debug scripts in PowerShell and .NET
- Experience with automation/ integration tools and frameworks (e.g.,
Jenkins, Maven, ANT etc.)
- Comfortable working with tools like Visual Studio, Eclipse, ANT etc.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of CRM Salesforce platform
- Good understand of other cloud platforms such as MuleSoft, PEGA etc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.