*Please Share Resumes at dil...@tresourceinc.com
*Job title: SAP BW Architect *
*Duration: 6 + Months *
*Location: Glen Mills, PA*
Job Location/Client Location (with City & States)
Glen Mills, PA, USA
6 + Months
SAP BW Architect
Additional Remarks (if Any)
1) 9-11 Years of Experience in SAP BW.
2) Should be able to load flat files into SAP BW
3) Ability to connect BW connector to extract the data from SAP-BW.
4) Write ETL to provide data to downstream applications. There are approx.
6 files which feeds 5-6 downstream applications. We don’t know if we will
provide flat files or direct load into applications. Chances are that we
will provide flat files and they will pull data from there as they don’t
want any impact on these transaction applications.
5) Scope includes requirement gathering (BRD), design (TDD, FDD),
development (code, unit testing), QA(ETL, Reports), UAT and Production
6) Documents include Requirements (BRD), Design (TDD, FDD), Development
(code, unit test cases), SIT (Test Plan, Test Scenarios and Test Results),
Production Deployment (Check List, Deployment and Support Plan).
Dileep Pali | Sr. Recruiter |
Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 9957
G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> palidileep |Yahoo id : palidileep
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.