Hope you are doing well.
*Title: **Micro Strategy Lead*
*Location; **Whippany, NJ*
*Duration: Long Term*
· 8 years of experience in Data Warehousing Projects (Data
Warehouse, Data Marts, Reporting)
· 5+ Years of experience in MicroStrategy development.
· Good knowledge and experience in DW & BI Concepts.
· Experience in MicroStrategy 9.x includes MicroStrategy Architect,
Desktops, Mobile & Web, Report Services, Narrowcast Server, OLAP services,
intelligent server, Schema objects, Command Manager, Integrity Manager,
Object Manager, Integrity manager
.Net to handle SDK.
· Extensive experience in developing MicroStrategy reports, Cubes,
Advanced Dashboards & visualizations, Performance optimization.
· Hands on experience in writing MicroStrategy Freeform sqls with
· Experience in analysis or supporting BRD preparation, Translating
BRD to Technical specifications.
· Experience in design, data modeling, and providing estimation for
· Excellent Problem Solving and Communication Skills
· Experience on implementing MicroStrategy on Netezza
APS, .Net to handle SDK.
· Experience/Open to work in Onsite-Offshore Model
· Flexibility to work during weekends on need basis
*Role & Responsibilities*
· Responsible for MicroStrategy projects architecture, data model,
design, report development and performance optimization.
· Work with onsite and offshore development teams throughout the
Agile development life cycle of the projects.
· Participate in Solution architecture, Proof of concepts,
estimations, client presentations.
· Meet deliverables with assigned timelines and Quality standards.
· Provide support during production cut-over
*Thanks & Regards*
Sr. Technical Recruiter
*IDC Technologies, Inc *
<booti.pra...@idctechnologies.com>* || Url: *www.idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.