*Kindly Reply:: sumit.ku...@braintreeus.com <sumit.ku...@braintreeus.com>*

*Need visa copy at the time of submission*

Hi Vendors,

I have an urgent opening for the below position with one my financial
client in WA. So please share your consultant profile matching the below
skills.

*Role : Sap Consultant*

*Location : Seattle, WA *

*Duration: Contract *

*Job Description:*

*SAP skills:*

   - Minimum 5 years of SAP experience
   - Knowledge of MM, LE, SD particularly in below areas
   - Stock transport process between plants Inventory Management with
   knowledge of different material movements
   - Procure to Pay process knowledge
   - Sales order processing availability check, order block for credit,
   delivery block, Master data, material master, customer master
   - Delivery processing
   - Backorder processing
   - Knowledge of integration with APO will be added advantage
   - IDOc processing Monitoring and troubleshooting of IDocs
   - SAP adhoc query creation
   - Batch job monitoring
   - Domain knowledge in Logistics area.

 *Softskills:*

   - Extremely good written and oral communication skills
   - Ability to coordinate with multiple business partners
   - Ability to perform under high pressure
   - Direct customer facing experience at onsite

 Thanks..

Warm Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

*Braintree Technology Solutions*