*Please share me resume at-- naren...@tresourceinc.com
*Position – Data Engineer*
*Location - Van Buren Township, MI*
*Duration – 1 year*
*ACTUAL TITLE - SENIOR DATA ENGINEER *
The Senior Data Engineer will implement data-oriented solutions to support
cloud-based software development. You will own the technical solutions
needed for data ingestion, storage, access, and provisioning to enable
large scale software and analytics deployment for our customers. You will
be a member of an integrated squad working together to deliver successful
outcomes on the GE Predix platform
• Architect, Design and develop new systems and tools to enable users to
consume and understand data faster
• Work across multiple cross-functional teams in high visibility roles and
own the data solution end-to-end
• Adopt a Fast Works mind-set to support Business data and analytics
• Help drive a best-in-class data engineering practice that will be
leveraged across GE
• Participates in setting strategy and standards through data architecture
• Engineers structured and unstructured data from source systems to fit
• Establish and maintain policies, procedures and standards for data
management and processing.
• Leads analysis, model and design the application data structure, storage,
integration, deployment and support.
• Fluent in both normalized and dimensional model disciplines and
techniques and in creating data logical and physical data models.
• Designs and documents conceptual/logical models and implementing physical
• Provides technology guidance, evaluate tools, perform POC’s, design
solutions & documentation.
• Proficient in using data modelling tools, such as Power Designer or
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or
equivalent (STEM) with minimum 5 years of experience as data engineer.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience using Scripting (Python, Perl, Shell,
etc) is required
• A minimum of 5 years of experience working on Database(s) like
PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server. SQL is required
• A Minimum of 5 years of experience designing data model solutions for
various OLTP and OLAP databases.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States full-time
• Must be willing to work in our Digital Thread Hub - Detroit facility
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process •
Must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for
example, verification of your past employment, criminal history, and
• Experience with the GE Software Center of Excellence Predix platform.
• Lean/Six Sigma Certification.
• Experience working in an Agile software development environment
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively across functions in a matrix
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to diplomatically
advocate for the appropriate support staffing levels.
Narendra Sharma|*Technology Resource Group**.*|
3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051|
Office:408-709-1760 ext-9947 Fax: 408-884-2409| *naren...@tresourceinc.com*
<naren...@tresourceinc.com> |http://www.tresourceinc.com/ *|*
Yahoo-IM- *narendra.it25* | Gtalk- *narendradyss*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.