Please share your consultants resume at sharad.ya...@contech-it.com
*Position: **Active Directory Administrator*
*Position Type: Contract*
*Location: **Schaumburg,IL & Plymouth,MN*
Working on Operational support and Engineering for Active Directory
This person will be working with the Active Directory Infrastructure Team,
- PowerShell or other scripting/programming language.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience with Active Directory in an
Enterprise environment, including deployment, upgrades, configuration
management, administration and troubleshooting. (Dell eGRC nice to have)
- Experience with Acquisition integration (Dual ACL, SID Migration,
- Exposure to AD Red Forest architecture is a plus.
- Experience with Active Directory Azure Cloud Services and SaaS
environments and services is a plus.
- Knowledge of vSphere and other VMware technologies is a plus.
- Experience with SCOM is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to create detailed technical documentation.
- Communicates well and effectively with staff and management. Excellent
written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate commitment to quality, success, teamwork, and customer
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.