Hello

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is *Varun Kakkar* and I am a part of recruitment team at *IDC
Technologies INC* *.* I came across your profile and wanted to see if you
would be interested in Position as * Big Data/ Hadoop
Developer/Lead/Architect* with one of our customer*. * Please let me know
your thoughts on this exciting opportunity with us.

* Job Title : Big Data/ Hadoop Developer/Lead/Architect*

*Locations: Phoenix, AZ*

·         §  Minimum 1.5 to 2 years relevant experience with overall 3 to 8
years of  overall IT experience.

·         §  Hands on experience designing, developing, and maintaining
software solutions in Hadoop Production cluster.

·         §  Demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions, design
patterns, and code for medium/complex applications deployed in Hadoop
production.

·         §  Should be Experience in build (maven/sbt/ant/ any other build
tool), code migration techniques, production deployment strategies.

·         §  Knowledge in data warehouse and ETL layer would be preferred.

·         §  Knowledge of working in Unix environment with good amount of
shell scripting and python experience.

·         §  Knowledge in Spring, Hibernate, Core Java, MapReduce.

·         §  Hands on experience in hdfs operations, HIVE , PIG, HCatalog,
any No sql ( Hbase, Mongo DB).

·         §  Hands on experience with Apache Spark would be plus.

·         §  Experience with Parallel processing databases such as Teradata
and Netezza would be preferred.

*Thanks And Regards*

*Varun Kakkar*

*Account Manager*

IDC Technologies,Inc| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Email: varu...@idctechnologies.com

Web: www.idctechnologies.com