Dear Experts,
This is Krishna and I am working with Headway Tek Inc. No sooner this new
opportunity came open we wanted to notify you. Perhaps you or someone you
know can impact the future of this job. Check it out.

Our client is targeting a start date on this role as soon as possible and
they are currently scheduling interviews. A description of the position is
included below and I will be happy to discuss this role in greater detail

and learn about your expertise in the area at your earliest convenience. To
learn more, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me on my email ASAP.

Please let me know any references, somebody looking for an opportunity or
looking for job.

Please also fill in the below details and send it back to me ASAP.
Updated Resume:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Contact Number:
Email ID:
Notice period:
Work Authorization:
Current Rate:
Expected Rate:

*Position:HFM - Developer*
*Location: Mountain View, CA*
*Duration: 12 months +Long term*
Must Have
•8+ years of experience working in an environment with HFM and FDM
•Experience with HFM version upgrades and/or development
•Strong business rules skills in HFM
•Strong Integration and automation experience with FDMEE
•Strong functional knowledge of Consolidation processes.
•Strong programming and problem solving skills with PL/SQL
•Strong oral and written communication skills
•Attention to details is critical for this role.
•Excellent problem solving skills
•Accounting background or strong familiarity with accounting and close
•Ability to interact with business and technical teams

*Position: Hyperion – Analyst*
*Location: Mountain View, CA*
*Duration: 12 months +Long term*
•Partner with internal business teams in developing delivery roadmaps,
defining business processes and associated system requirements.
•Organize and manage project work to drive predictable delivery.
•Participate in system implementation projects (requirements documentation,
systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification
and resolution).
•Plan, prioritize, and deliver systems enhancements. Support and upgrade
implemented systems.
•Architect innovative solutions to automate and scale business systems.
Minimum qualifications
•BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
•6-8 years of experience implementing Oracle Hyperion Planning and Essbase
•Experience with one or more Finance functional areas (e.g. accounting,
planning and budgeting, business intelligence)
Preferred qualifications
•Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite, Data Relationship Management
(DRM), and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
•Experience with Data Governance processes
•Experience with SOX controls and change management processes.
•Experience working with systems that handle sensitive data.
•Experience with leading end user training and documentation creation
•Successful track record in working on cross-functional, cross-team
•Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical
skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business

*Position: Hyperion Developer*
*Location: Mountain View, CA*
*Duration: 12 months +Long term*
- Partner with internal business and technical teams to define and support
business requirements and technical specifications for both new and
existing applications
- Take ownership and deliver with predictability all phases of the project
lifecycle (analyze, design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain)
- Provide technical expertise during requirements gathering and analysis,
document technical designs and support manuals, and drive test and
deployment processes
- Identify, design, develop, and implement fixes and enhancements to
existing production applications
- Participate in IT-driven initiatives such as disaster recovery testing,
infrastructure upgrades, corporate security projects, etc.
Preferred qualifications:
- 4 years of relevant work experience
- BS/BA degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- Expert in Hyperion Essbase (ASO, BSO, MDX, MaxL, Calc scripts,
Performance Tuning, troubleshooting)
- Expert in Hyperion Planning
- Knowledge of Financial Planning and Analysis Processes
Nice to have qualifications:
- Exposure to a variety of financial business processes, BI/ETL tools, SOX
L1 application support and management, and IT processes such as disaster
recovery, security controls, and infrastructure models
- Exposure to industry best practices implementing EPM 11.1.2.x products
- Strong analytical skills, a demonstrable bias toward action, excellent
interpersonal and communication skills, and comfort with high service level

*Position: HFM - Analyst*
*Location: Mountain View, CA*
*Duration: 12 months +Long term*
Must Have
•7+ years of experience working in an environment with HFM
•7+ years of Accounting background, in particular strong practical (hands
on) experience with Accounting Close and Consolidation processes
•7+ years of experience with data integration between multiple systems
•Strong Functional knowledge of HFM business rules, EPMA, FDM
•Strong knowledge of FR Reporting (including build)
•Exceptional problem solving and data reconciliation skills (including data
and metadata)
•Strong oral and written communication skills
•Ability to interact with business and technical teams
•Attention to details is critical for this role.
•Ability to work independently
•Previous experience with HFM upgrade
•Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
•Experience with HFM version upgrades and/or development
•Experience with Oracle GL
•Experience with FDM EE

Best Regards,

Headway Tek Inc.