*Please share me resume at-- naren...@tresourceinc.com
*Job Title : UI/UX Designer*
*Location : Waltham, MA*
*Duration : Long Term*
· The UI/UX Designer will support the product team by designing
outstanding web and mobile interfaces for prototypes, new products and
existing products. The UI/UX Designer will play an instrumental role in new
product development, innovation and brainstorming sessions, rapid
prototyping of digital applications and services for web and mobile use
· The primary role of the UI/UX Designer is to design outstanding
web and mobile interfaces. You will take the product team's ideas and
innovative prototypes and design killer user experiences for them by
thinking about how millions of people will use it and engage on a daily
basis. You will be ok with designing many design options and presenting
them to the team then narrowing down to 2 or 3 choices and running many
tests to determine the best choice.
· The UI/UX Designer will be instrumental in helping to design
quick prototypes in both low and high fidelity as well as take successful
prototypes to a more structured design process
· Design outstanding web and mobile interfaces for prototypes and
· Help team work through rapid prototyping use cases
· Help evangelize design thinking and human-centered design as we
build out our product design vision
· Setup the product group with prototyping and wireframing tools
· Must have 5+ years of experience
· Must have a portfolio
· Candidate must have extensive knowledge of the theory and best
practices in User Interface Design as well as the tools and software needed
to execute designs for apps, websites and other critical projects. Must be
able to understand the impact design decisions will have on the development
schedule and on potential costs and conflicts with existing code.
· 5+ years of professional digital product design experience.
· Experience articulating your design choices to a larger group.
· Must have a portfolio with web and mobile applications and
services that demonstrates a strong design aesthetic and usable, engaging
product experiences including products that you have designed for existing
products in the market.
· Strong prototyping skills with the ability to generate high
fidelity mockups that can be used to build working products.
· Understanding of formal design processes and methodologies and
how to apply them to new product development.
· Familiar with design sprints and preferably have used them to
prototype possible solutions.
· Expert user of Photoshop and other relevant design tools.
design according to established design and brand guidelines for multiple
clients and programs.
· Knowledgeable of the latest innovations in interface design for
the most prominent platforms, such as HTML 5, Android and iOS.
· Bachelors or Masters in Design. Other design education programs
will be considered depending on portfolio and skills.
· Prototyping and wireframing tools
· Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Illustrator)
*In Addition To These Skills, The Ideal Candidate*
· Will be entrepreneurial and will successfully challenge existing
paradigms. Will have a vision and will think expansively and outside the
box to consistently generate and evaluate highly innovative ideas and
· Will be willing to take risks, will anticipate the consequences
of decisions and will generate plans to address them. Will be willing to go
against the grain, will have courage to take calculated risks and will have
the ability to present his/her point of view in a positive and effective
· Will take customer perspective and will proactively work to
address the customer’s current problem and future requirements. Will
anticipate and successfully fulfill customer expectations.
· Will have the ability to effectively leverage diverse resources.
Will work hard to foster positive relationships and will develop win-win
solutions when conflicts arise. Will build relationship by making self
highly approachable, will seek input from others and will actively listen
to concerns and alternate points of view, will make others feel valued and
Narendra Sharma|*Technology Resource Group**.*|
3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051|
Office:408-709-1760 ext-9947 Fax: 408-884-2409| *naren...@tresourceinc.com*
<naren...@tresourceinc.com> |http://www.tresourceinc.com/ *|*
Yahoo-IM- *narendra.it25* | Gtalk- *narendradyss*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.