*Kindly Reply:: sumit.ku...@braintreeus.com <sumit.ku...@braintreeus.com>*

*Interview Type: In-person*

*Need visa copy at the time of submission*

Hi Vendors,

I have multiple opening for the below jobs with one of my client in CA
location. So please share your best consultant profile matching for the
below jobs.

*Position: **ETL Tester*

*Location: **South San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: **6 months*

*Interview Type: **In-person*

   - Profile and understand the large amounts of source data available.
   - Experience with testing real-time data-processing and Analytics
   Application System.
   - Knowledge of data flows, data architecture, ETL and processing of
   unstructured data.
   - Rich experience in data migration.
   - Well verse in understanding transformation rules.
   - Strong knowledge in SQL , back-end testing on Database.
   - Experience in Web Services – API testing.
   - Good communication skills.

*Sumit Kumar*

*Braintree Technology Solutions*

*sumit.ku...@braintreeus.com* <ed.math...@braintreeus.com>