Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is *Varun Kakkar* and I am a part of recruitment team at *IDC
Technologies INC* *.* I came across your profile and wanted to see if you
would be interested in Position *Informatica Admin* with one of our
customer located in* Columbus, OH*. Please let me know your thoughts on
this exciting opportunity with us.

Feel free to reach me out at  *varu...@idctechnologies.com*

 *Role: Informatica Admin*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

·         Informatica Admin

·         Associate should have 8+ years of experience

·         Work on following admin activities

Ø  Installation and Configuration of Informatica and Execute Server
Upgrades and Maintenance

Ø  Create and Managing the Repository and Create Folders for Users and
Groups, assign rights and privileges

Ø  Scheduled Back Up of Repository and Database Tables and Restore

·         ETL code Debugging and Managements and Recommended Best Practices
for ETL Code Development and Management

·         Experience on Control M, Unix

 K*indly Reply me back with all these details and your updated resume, if
you are comfortable with this requirement.  *

*First Name*

*Last Name*

*Contact Details*

*Work Authorization*

*Timeslots for interview: *

*Slot #*

*Day & Date*

*Slot 1*

*Slot 2*

*Slot 3*

Thanks And Regards

 Varun Kakkar

Account Manager

IDC Technologies,Inc| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Work - 408-459-5792

Email: varu...@idctechnologies.com

Web: www.idctechnologies.com