I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes at s...@nityo.com
Job Title: *Angular ASP.net Developer*
Duration: 12 months plus
Location: *Alpharetta GA (Must be local)*
*Require interview process:*Face to Face interview
*1.They must take and pass a two part test on .Net and angular*
*2. Phone screen*
*3. F2F where they will do a white board coding sample. *
*Must have good communications skills and at least 3 years of Angular
Here is the feedback from one of the phone interviews we did Friday.
*We had a phone screen with Abhinav Yata and we’re going to pass. I don’t
think his Angular skills are where they need to be. *
* Overall feedback with him:*
*- Knew some basics involving services vs factories vs provider
but not enough of the key points (angular)*
*- Knew nothing about interceptors (angular)*
*- Got $exceptionHandler question correct*
*- Knew basics around directives & link function*
*- Didn’t know enough around gulp or minification practices*
*Our phone screens can jump from angular to basic JS components. He was
good on a couple of items and needing improvement on others. The last 3
hires we made were really good so our standards are high*
The Application Engineer coordinates and manages team of development
resources to enforce process and review output of developers to ensure
predictability and quality of deliverables.
· Develop and deliver technical systems.
· Maintain adherence to architectural standards/principles, global
product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
· Participate in the development and review of documents to comply
with SDLC methodologies (e.g. Engineering Work Breakdown Structure(WBS),
estimation, Solution Design Document (SDD) and Software Architecture
· Provide support and documentation to assist in sustaining the
project during the transition to production where necessary.
· Adhere to Application Engineering methodologies, standards, code
· Provide feedback regarding application engineering methodologies,
standards and leading practices when appropriate.
· Identify potential points of contention for missed activities and
notify project leadership of situation and remediation plan.
· Minimize technical exposure and risk on projects
· Technical deliverables (i.e., code and documentation) on projects
· Translate detailed Requirements and Design and Solution
Architecture deliverables into detailed design specifications
· Maintain effective and consistent communication within the team,
with peers, the leadership team and the peers in other IT groups.
· Proactively raise issues to Technical and Group Leads when
· Produce high quality application engineering deliverables in
accordance with the project timeline.
· Build and unit test a project to detailed design specifications
· Thought leadership and technical guidance to engineering staff
· Application Development Work breakdown structure
· Solutions Design Documents
· Release Packages
· Handover documentation for operations
· Unit Test Scripts
· Assignment of tasks to developers
· Review of code completed
· Review performance of developers
· Make assessments of contractor abilities
· Hire new contractors and employees, where applicable
· Manage the training and development of staff members to develop
their skills and maintain industry-leading knowledge in their areas of
· Recommend the selection of and be responsible for the performance
management of staff members
· Proactively identify and address application engineering
strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
· Proactively anticipate project issues before they occur; define
the problem; identify possible causes; work with team to identify
solutions; select and implement most appropriate solution.
· Apply judgment in implementing Application Engineering
methodologies, processes, and practices to specific requirements of
projects/programs which may include product design engineering, information
security, code maintainability and reliability.
· Sound analytical skills and problem solving skills needed to
manage multiple technical challenges simultaneously per each project
assigned when needed.
· To qualify, candidates must have:
· University degree in a technical field preferred
· 5 years relevant work experience
· Strong Angular JS skills.
· Senior engineering experience - .NET 4.5 including ASP.net MVC,
· Ability to lead and task manage software engineers and provide
appropriate level of guidance and oversight to ensure delivery of
· Skilled with developing and maintaining an engineering task plan
for an engineering team
· Ability to appropriately use proper configuration management
disciplines for a large engineering team
· Strong object oriented design skills and ability to articulate
designs using UML diagrams
· Demonstrate proficiency with Visual Studio 2015, TFS 2015, Visual
C#, SharePoint, SQL Server 2012
· Strong communication skills
· Demonstrated experience working for large organizations on
· Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships.
· Ability to facilitate change management with teams.
· Experience in the full project and delivery life cycles - from
planning to delivery, implementation and completion / handover
· Good negotiation and resolution skills.
· Excellent English language communication skills, verbal and
· Positive team player, willing to share knowledge
· Commitment to learning and self-improvement
· Ability to work with various cultures and personalities
· Ability to work in virtual, cross-border teams
· Due to the nature of the effort travel may be required
Thanks & Regards,
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536
*Email : *s...@nityo.com <rakesh....@nityo.com>
USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand | UK | Australia / Zealand
Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.