Please have a look on the given job description and share the best matches
*Title:- Electrical Engineer*
*Location:- Holtsville, NY*
• Strong working knowledge on Qualcomm based chipsets is must
with testing review experience.
• Qualcomm baseband experience.
• Demonstrated experience in developing products from concept
through high‐volume production.
• Experience in low‐power, battery‐powered device design.
• Experience with high‐speed circuit design and PCB layout
• Experience with integration of embedded processors, memory
systems, wireless networks, display and audio systems into mobile devices.
• Ability to interface and collaborate with cross functional
• Experience in resolving system test issues, including EMI,
ESD, radio performance, etc.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
US on shore based experience a plus.
• Ability to work independently with motivation and
• To drive multi vendors, JDM/ODM partners, throughout the
product development lifecycle to achieve the goals
• Responsible to define, debugging
• Solve the hardware /platform design issues
• To enable team in right direction to solve DFM,DFT issues.
• To interact with Chip manufacturers and other SME’s to define
and debug the hardware /system issues.
• Good Analytical skills
• Good communication & documentation Skills
• Must possess effective presentation and communication (both
verbal and written) skills
• Excellent team skills required
• Bachelors’ degree in electrical engineering from an
accredited college or university. Masters degree a plus.
Enterprise Solutions, Inc
Work: 408 318 6747
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.