Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes at s...@nityo.com

Job Title: Laravel *PHP Developer with *AWS

Duration: 12 months plus

Location: *Manhattan, NY (Must be local)*

*Require interview process: *Face to Face interview

NOTE: Need to be have very good experience with *Laravel, AWS and Drupal is

*Some questions were;*

1-      Design an infrastructure using PHP, MYSQL, Linux

2 - Name PHP design patterns

3 – describe how you used AWS, Laravel

*PHP Cloud Applications Developer (Project)*

- Senior PHP Developer with experience working on an Enterprise SAAS

- Experience in other programming languages like python is a plus

- Familiar with Javascript frameworks, PHP design patterns, implementing
UI, Amazon web services and Agile project management

- Laravel - Experience working with and/or has a great understanding of
Laravel 5.

- Experience with mongo and mysql db

- Experience with Amazon web services

- Experience with GIT

- Hands on experience with Linux/Unix

- Experience building web services

- Experience or interest in designing and building tooling and
infrastructure for cloud platforms (AWS or GCE)

- A bachelor's degree and 3-7 years of professional work experience (or a
master's degree and 3-5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD
degree) is required

What You Will Be Doing

- Collaborating with other Developers, Systems Engineers, and Quality
Assurance on various DevSecOps related development projects

- Develop platform and tools for provisioning cloud resources and

- Develop automation for deploying cloud and security applications

- Help define the future of container-based deployment strategies

- Evolve and support our current deployment platform

- Evangelize and coach engineers on best practices on our evolving tools
and platform

Thanks & Regards,

Technical Recruiter

Nityo Infotech Corp.

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Email : *s...@nityo.com <rakesh....@nityo.com>

Phone: 609-378-1165

*http://www.nityo.com* <http://www.nityo.com/>

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500

Disclaimer: *http://www.nityo.com/Email_Disclaimer.html*

"Oracle Users" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-users.