Hi ,

 I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes at s...@nityo.com

 Job Title: *Java Developer with *EDUCATION domain experience

Location: *Boston MA*

Duration: 12 months plus

*Require interview process:* phone/skype

MUST HAVE EDUCATION domain experience in

recent project

*Job Description:*

The requirements are below. The position is for 6 months, with likelihood
to be extended.

   - Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical
   Engineering (or equivalent) preferred, or equivalent work experience.
   - *8**+ years of Java,  Spring, REST API, HTML, MySQL/Oracle, HTML,
   JQuery / JavaScript, AJAX, CSS*.
   - Good knowledge of relational database design concepts.
   - Ability to work in a fast-paced software release environment.
   - Ability to work in a team or individually.
   - Develops efficient, goal oriented code that meets business
   - Develops with a focus on scalability / quality.
   - Experience with AWS (S3, CloudSearch, SQS, RDS, etc.), Aurora,
   Memcached, Angular JS, oauth  is a plus.
   - Experience with Github.

Thanks & Regards,

Technical Recruiter

Nityo Infotech Corp.

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Email : *s...@nityo.com <rakesh....@nityo.com>

Phone: 609-378-1165

*http://www.nityo.com* <http://www.nityo.com/>

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500

Disclaimer: *http://www.nityo.com/Email_Disclaimer.html*

"Oracle Users" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-users.