Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes at s...@nityo.com

Job Title: *UC Collaboration Engineer*

Location: *Livermore, CA or Pleasanton, CA (Local Only)*

Duration: 04 months plus

*Require interview process:* face to Face interview

Must be Local candidates

F2F after phone screen.

GC or US Citizenship required and must have to have perfect communication

Will be working in Safeway’s lab environment setting up and installing new
UC Collab networks, configuration, decommissioning and tearing down.  Will
be training Safeway’s staff on Best Practice methodologies.

Experience to include voice, video, data, and mobile applications for
collaboration with Cisco Unified Communications solutions. They will be in
a lab, not a production environment.

Need Telepresence, WebEx, Jabber, Unity, Call Manager experience.

Ability to set up and configure wireless phones.

Thanks & Regards,

Technical Recruiter

Nityo Infotech Corp.

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Email : *s...@nityo.com <rakesh....@nityo.com>

Phone: 609-378-1165

*http://www.nityo.com* <http://www.nityo.com/>

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500

Disclaimer: *http://www.nityo.com/Email_Disclaimer.html*

"Oracle Users" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-users.