Hello

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is *Varun Kakkar* and I am a part of recruitment team at *IDC
Technologies INC* *.* I came across your profile and wanted to see if you
would be interested in Position *Pega Lead System Architect*

with one of our customer located in* Columbus, OH and Jersey city, NJ.*.
Please let me know your thoughts on this exciting opportunity with us.

Feel free to reach me out at  *varu...@idctechnologies.com*
<varu...@idctechnologies.com>

 *Role: Pega Lead System Architect*

*Location: Columbus, OH and Jersey city, NJ.*

·         8+ years of software development experience; particularly within
the financial services industry.

·         Should have 6+ year of PEGA Sr. Developer experience in design
and development.

·         Should have Agile Project -Scrum Methodology experience.

·          At least one PEGA Project execution experience as a Sr.
Developer in PEGA 7.1.X or Pega 7.2.X.

·         Should aware of PEGA Coding Standard and Guardrail Compliance to
provide the quality delivery.

·         Experience in Unix/Java will be optional but it will be value add
for this position. Pega certifications, CSSA with 6+ Years in PEGA.

·         Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design,
software development, and testing

·         Delivery of large scale systems.

·         Credit Card/Debit Card domain knowledge

·         A proven hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into
working software

·         Ability to effectively communicate to internal and external
business partners and customer as a go to person.

K*indly Reply me back with all these details and your updated resume, if
you are comfortable with this requirement.  *

*First Name*

*Last Name*

*Contact Details*

*Work Authorization*

*Rate/Salary*

Timeslots for interview:

*Slot #*

*Day & Date*

*EST/PST/CST*

*Slot 1*

*Slot 2*

*Slot 3*

Thanks And Regards

Varun Kakkar

Account Manager

IDC Technologies,Inc| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Work - 408-459-5792

Email: varu...@idctechnologies.com

Web: www.idctechnologies.com