Dear friends,

Hope you are doing fine. We have an urgent requirement for *Software
developer* at *Peachtree* *City, Atlanta GA* with our client for a Long
Term Contract role. Please go through the brief description mentioned below
and let me know if you are available for this role.

*Please revert back with the below requested information along with a
latest copy of your profile.*
*Full Legal Name (first, middle, last):  *
*Contact Details:  *
*Email ID:  *
*Skype ID:  *
*Work authorization and expiration date:   *
*Current Physical Location (city/state):  *
*Relocation:  *
*Availability Date to Start:  *
*Expected Rate:*

Please go through the below requirement and  share suitable profile’s

*Position: Software developer*
*Location: Peachtree City, Atlanta GA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*PHOTO ID & VISA COPY MUST*
*NO OPT Please *

*Job Description:*
- Overall 5-8 years of experience
- Experienced as developer/senior developer in networking domain (Bluetooth
is MUST,  WiFi is good to have)
- Exposure to Bluetooth profile based development – HFP, A2DP, etc
- C / C++ / QNX / Linux
- Experience in system design and  programming
- Understanding of Automotive / Infotainment domain

*E-mail is the best way to reach me.*

*Thanks & Regards*
*Syed Mohsin*
*Rekruiteasy*