I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes at s...@nityo.com
Job Title: Splunk Support Analyst
Location: *Seattle, WA*
Duration: 12 months plus
*Require interview process:* Phone interview
MUST HAVE GREEN CARD OR US CITIZENSHIP
· 4-5 years of splunk administration and support.
· Must have UNIX redhat experience, certs are nice to have, and
would like a candidate who is active in the Splunk community.
· MUST come from a large envirnonment.
· Perfect communication skills required.
· Experience running and managing Splunk at an enterprise level,
· Experience with Splunk search and tuning,
· Experience deploying Splunk components and onboarding new data
· Experience with building Splunk visuals and alerts,
· Intermediate experience with hardware and network configuration,
· Strong communication skills, written and verbal to external
· Shelling scripting, PERL, Java, Java script, SQL, ETL,
· Data mediation skills a plus
Adds/moves/changes, onboarding data, configuration, troubleshooting client
issues, build outs in customer environment, adding new environments,
resolving issues with mediated data from Tibco platform pushed into Splunt
platform. Be a lead contributor and participate on both the architectural
and development design teams.
Thanks & Regards,
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536
*Email : *s...@nityo.com <rakesh....@nityo.com>
USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand | UK | Australia / Zealand
Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.