- Advanced skill in the administration of web and application hosting
platforms including but not limited to JBoss, Tomcat, IBM Websphere, Oracle
Weblogic, IIS, Apache, NGINX.
- Demonstrated ability to automate and maintain automation for core job
- Advanced skills in platform administration tasks including
installation, patching, clustering, load balancing, and tuning.
- Demonstrated knowledge of application/data security best practices.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills demonstrating ability
to share and impart knowledge.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new methods, work under tight deadlines
and stressful conditions.
- Advanced investigative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced ability to set goals and handle multiple tasks, clients, and
projects simultaneously; Ability to appropriately balance priorities,
deadlines, and deliverables.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in
- Ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives.
- Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into
- Advanced skills in customer relationship management and change
- Ability to manage multiple projects or teams and set applicable goals.
- Advanced negotiating and persuasion skills.
- Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of
operational, functional, and technical disciplines.
- General business knowledge.
- Insurance industry knowledge.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.