Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an urgent requirement with one of our clients. Please go through
the below requirement and send us suitable consultants with their updated
resume, rates and contact details to
*nilesh.awadh...@gmail.com <nilesh.awadh...@gmail.com>*

*Job Description:*

*Job title: Big Data/Scala Developer*

*Location: Keene, NH*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Required Skills:*

   - The required experience must include 10+ years of hands-on experience
   in applications development with *Java and J2EE*
   - The required experience must include 3 years of hands-on experience in
   *Cassandra* *Big data development with Apache SPARK, SCALA and KAFKA*
   - Ability to multitask; good communication skills (both oral and
   written);  good time management skills.
   - Ability to work as a positive contributor to a team.
   - Proficient in development using *Scala, Java*
   - Experience with *Apache Spark, Spark SQL, Spark Streaming*
   - Experience with *Apache Mesos, Zookeeper*
   - Experience developing *REST-based web services*
   - Familiarity with: *debuggers, scripting, Git, docker*
   - Provide technical leadership
   - Work with remote teams

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Nilesh Awadhiya*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Sedna Consulting Group*
*860, Route 1 North, Suite 101,*
*Edison, NJ - 08817*
*Cell: (732) 653- 5040 | Fax: (732) 494-7754*

*E-Mail: nilesh.awadh...@gmail.com
<nilesh.awadh...@gmail.com>Website: www.sednacg.com
<http://www.sednacg.com/>*