Okaya’s client is looking for below onsite position:

Job Title: Senior Java Developer

Location: Indianapolis,Indiana

Duration: 6+ Months

FACE TO FACE IS MUST and H1B copy is required

Job Description:

Java Developer for File Exchange portion of Fiduciary Project (Retirement
Services)

We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with experience using the Spring
framework to join our Fiduciary project team.  The candidate will build a
server-side web application to allow users to select different file formats
to enable file exchanges with our trusted partners.   The JSON/REST
services will be consumed by the UI, which will be developed with in-house
resources.  The candidate will need to work closely with the UI/UX
developer.

Essential Functions:

   -

   Work closely with the business analyst and UI/UX Developer to create
   solution design
   -

   Develop, document and perform validation as needed
   -

   Contribute to discussions between project team members and project
   leadership
   -

   Create robust, high quality solutions and address defects as needed
   -

   Provide status on progress, issues, roadblocks, innovations, etc.

Skills for this role on this specific engagement:

List skills in the appropriate section below, either Must Have or Would Be
Nice.

Must Have:

   -

   4+ years’ Java experience
   -

   Spring
   -

   REST Web Services
   -

   JSON

Would Be Nice:

   -

   Knowledge of integration with existing web application that handles the
   user authentication
   -

   Experience with source control tools similar to BitBucket
   -

   Decision making/problem solving skills

Soft Skills:

List any soft skills important for this position:

   -

   Team Player
   -

   Communication skills both written and verbal
   -

   Ability to work independently and within a team environment
   -

   Critical listening and thinking skills

In case this position interests you please share below details to save on
you valuable time:

Pay rate expectations:

Notice period:

Work Authorization status:

Current Location:

*OKAYA Inc.*
Where Commitment Is A Passion
*4949 Express Drive North Suite 101*
*Ronkonkoma, NY 11779*
Phone : 631-267-4883 x 137
Fax :
Email : lchaudhary@okaya <lchaudh...@okayainfo.com>inc.com

 Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=lchaudh...@okayainc.com&idSignature=22>

 Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=lchaudh...@okayainc.com&idSignature=22>

*Disclaimer:*  We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@okayainc.com <rem...@okayainfo.com> and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

 Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=nkum...@okayainc.com&idSignature=22>