Hi

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *609-378-1162*

*Job Title: STERLING DEVELOPER *

*Job Location: Richardson, TX or Rochester, NY*

*Duration: 3+Months*

*Mode of Interview: Phone then Skype*

*Project:        *

Our Client is a Fortune 500 communications service provider that has grown
through acquisitions over the past several years. They are in need of two
(2) Sterling Developers who will be responsible for providing maintenance,
enhancements and additional functionality to support the Client’s sales
organizations of the IBM Sterling 9.2 Commercial Ordering application. In
this role you will be part of the CRM Application Development team you will
be responsible for project deliverables and production support, coordinate
resolution of problem tickets to include on-call rotation, escalation and
implementation. You will provide technical, management and process
direction for the team as well as support budget planning, goal sheets and
performance reviews.

*REQUIREMENTS*:

·         Bachelor Degree in a technical field like computer science,
computer engineering or related field

·         Minimum 7 years of experience of progressive IT experience

·         5 years of Java application development management

·         Experience developing web-based applications with Oracle databases

·         Strong knowledge of telecommunications industry is preferred

·         Considered a SME in team technologies and functions

·         Strong communication and interpersonal skills

·         Experience working in a fast-paced environment

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Sarthak Bhatia*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Nityo Infotech Corp.*

Email: sarthak.bha...@nityo.com

Phone: 609-378-1162

Gtalk: sarthak.r...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarthak-bhatia-80a28aa5

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

http://www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500