Hi

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *609-378-1162*

*Job Title: DATA MODELER/MAPPER*

*Job Location: Richardson, TX or Rochester, NY*

*Duration: 3+Months*

*Mode of Interview: Phone then Skype*

* MUST HAVE VERY GOOD LANGUAGE SKILLS!*

*Project:*

Our Client is a Fortune 500 communications service provider that has grown
through acquisitions over the past several years. *They are in need of two
(2) Data Modelers/Mappers who will be responsible for the design,
development and implementation of enhancements to the CRM system. In this
position you will maintain the CRM Tale and Configurator using the Sterling
Configurator tools to enforce business rules to ensure order accuracy.*

*REQUIREMENTS:*

·         Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science,
computer engineering or related field

·         Minimum 7 years of progressive IT experience, including 5 years
of application development and management

·         Experienced JAVA programmer developing web based applications
with Oracle databases

·         Experience with SQL to support and maintain products in Oracle
Databases

·         Experience in Configurator Modeling or Order Entry programming as
well as Unix Scripting (Bourne shells)

·         Ability to work in a fast pace environment

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Sarthak Bhatia*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Nityo Infotech Corp.*

Email: sarthak.bha...@nityo.com

Phone: 609-378-1162

Gtalk: sarthak.r...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarthak-bhatia-80a28aa5

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

http://www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500