Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Certified Linux Administrator* for one of our
client at *Highlands
Ranch, Colorado*. Please let me know your interest.

*Certified Linux Administrator*

*Location: Highlands Ranch, Colorado*

*Contract duration (in months) 9*

*Must Have Skills (Top 2 technical skills only)*

·         Linux Administration (RHEL Support engineer)

·         *Redhat certification*

Desired years of experience :5+

Education/ Certifications (Required) :

BE

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the subcon to shoulder and execute:

·         System Administration - including managing the trouble ticket
queue, responding to proactive monitoring alerts, executing change
controls, routine maintenance, shell scripting, performance monitoring,
tuning, and system diagnostics.

·         Hands on experience on Red Hat Enterprise Linux System
Administration.

·         Experience in Linux OS installation, Software and Patch management

·         Volume Manager Administration Network OS / SW installation

·         Good Knowledge in services & utilities like NFS/AutoFS, Samba,
kdump and NTP etc.

·         Linux Heart Beat Clustering

·         OS patching skills on Linux

·         Managing backups

·         Should know how to debug/troubleshoot memory issues

·         Must have knowledge on architectural concept regarding console
servers for Linux

·         Good knowledge about the Linux system files, boot process and Run
levels

·         Familiar with the configuration and maintenance of server and
network hardware and peripherals

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

gtalk: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com