Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes at s...@nityo.com
<rakesh....@nityo.com>

*Job Title: Business Analyst with Geneva AND/OR Direct Portfolio Accounting
Experience (RR-0001227)*

*Location: Oaks, PA 19456 (Local only)*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

Interview Process: *Phone Screen And In-Person Interview Must*

Full Name:

Full Addresses with Zip Code:

Contact (Home/Cell):

Email:

Skype:

LinkedIn:

Education Details:

2 References:

Name:

Role:

Project:

Phone:

Email:

Experience Skill Matrix:

Total years of Experience in IT: years

Total years of US Experience: years

1. Complete Skill Matrix (Years Of Experience In Each Skill):

1.       Business Analyst: years

2.       Geneva AND/OR Portfolio Accounting Experience: years

ยท         Business Analyst with Geneva AND/OR Direct Portfolio Accounting
Experience

Thanks & Regards,

Soni

Technical Recruiter

Nityo Infotech Corp.

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Email : *s...@nityo.com <rakesh....@nityo.com>

Phone: 609-378-1165

*http://www.nityo.com* <http://www.nityo.com/>

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500